Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, February 27, 2004


"Performance: 2nd Night"


This afternoon, my parents arrived in Milwaukee -- from Minnesota, and I enjoyed their company for the later hours of the afternoon. They took me out to dinner while they were here -- for my birthday (Feb.18), and we enjoyed the variety at a local Chinese Buffet restaurant. We also had a few hours to chat, which was, as always, quite enjoyable. Since I come from a close-knit family, and most of use kids live (or attend college) away from home, visits with family are always a welcomed event.

While they were down here, they also took in my Friday performance of "Wish You Were Here". The show went well, and was indeed attended by a full sold-out audience. The crowd seemed to enjoy the show, and once again, vibes were good afterward. I -- personally -- felt strong in my own characters, energized, and prepared, and, as my fellow cast seemed to say likewise, I think we pulled off another good evening of theatre.

Tomarrow is our last performance, and at early estimates perhaps not a sold-out show, but we'll see. My parents will be leaving sometime in the afternoon to heading up to Sheboygan to see my sister's show ("Man of La Mancha"), so hopefully, it'll be another wonderful evening of theatre for them up there as well. In the meantime, I'll be working to make sure that my own contribution to our Saturday show down here in Milwaukee, is as good as if better than our first two performances. Afterall, regardless of how well things went previously, there is always room for improvement.

But, at the present time, however, all is quiet here in Milwaukee. I'm tired from a busy day of entertaining guests and performing the show, so I think I'll be heading off to bed shortly. I'll likely write a little something about our Saturday performance tomarrow though -- for those of you interested.

Until then, however, have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on the flip-side. :)

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)