Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, February 05, 2004


"Rehearsal: Just One Role"


Well, rehearsal this evening was pretty much a meeting to discuss overall matters regarding the production, work out further schedules, and read through the plays. Everything went well, and it turned out to be a rather relaxed event.

I did find out, though, that, despite my reading for the second role, the director (of that play) decided to cast the other guy who read. She liked my reading a lot, but wasn't sure the mechanics for the production would work well with me acting in main roles -- in back-to-back plays. I think I tend to agree with her now that she mentioned it. It could have come across a little odd. Now that all is said and done, though, I can work exclusively on my original role. And, in this case, it's probably the best decision. :)

But, that's the news for today. I'm off to bed, to get up early and shovel again. It's already starting to build up outside. Oh, that pesky white stuff!

Take care, and until the marrow,

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)