Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, February 21, 2004


"Some Tidbits About Jon"


So, I was a little distracted at one point today. As a result, I came across a number of personality survey tests and such. That said, I hearby list a few tidbits of unique (and rather realistic) information that I enjoyed finding out about myself. Enjoy, and feel free to test yourself as well. :)

According to my dialect, I am 33% Yankee -- a definitive Yankee.

In terms of my leadership personality, I am "a mild-mannered assasination victim -- the Abe Lincoln type. I have a peaceful nature and am good at mediating disputes, with the exception of the occasional bloody civil war."

For fun, according to this Death Test, I can expect to die on April 1, 2059, at the age of 79 years old. On that date I will most likely die from: Cancer (40%), Heart Attack (21%), or an Alien Abduction (13%).

According to this amusing Nerd Test, my nerd score is 219. My nerd rating is 46.9%. This means I am slightly nerdier than Liberace.

According to the Political Matchmaker Test, My party compatibility table reads : Republican Party (78%), Constitution Party (67%), Natural Law Party (56%), Green Party (56%), Reform Party (56%), Democratic Party (33%), Libertarian Party (22%).

With this quick (and surprisingly accurate) Personality Test, I find that I am Introspective, Sensitive, and Reflective. "I come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with myself and my environment than do most people. I detest superficiality, and would rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. My relationships with my friends are very strong, which gives me the inner tranquility and harmony that I require. I do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; I rarely become bored."

And, again, for fun, according to the Intergalactic Explorer Test, if I served aboard a starship in the 23rd century, I would probably be one of the engineers.

And finally, an interesting analysis of personality based on first name. Since my full first name is Jonathan, I have included the results for both "Jonathan" and "Jon". Incidently -- and quite oddly -- both appear to be rather accurate:

"As Jon, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem."

"Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people. You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel. For this reason, you could do well in public relations work. You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living. You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally. While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate."

Interesting. Realistic. And rather amusing. ....Ok, break's over. Back to work. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)