Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004


"Wednesday Recap: Friends and Talent"


Today my friend Scott stopped by for a visit, and he brought his sister, Diana. I haven't seen her in a while. Kind of missed her. She's a good friend. She also happens to be an artist (focus: photography), so the both of us share a lot in common. It turns out, since she's a senior at my old college this year, her Senior Art Show is coming up at the end of the month. I'm going to have to make a point and go see it. ... I hear it'll feature a lot of photography -- some from Africa. I'm looking forward to it, as well as supporting her in her artisitic endeavors.

After the three of us talked for quite a while this afternoon, she had to leave for a class, and Scott and I went out and about running a few errands and just hang out. It's too bad he lives an hour north of here. We get along very well, but the distance makes regular opportunities to get together a little challenging. Luckily, my Wednesday was a rather laid back one, consisting mostly of acting-related work. I happily had the time to hang out. :)

After we had hung out for the evening, we parted ways around 7pm, he returned home, and I spent the rest of my evening around the apartment. American Idol was on..... I caught that, which, incidently, just happened to be the episode in which we were introduced to the final 32 contestants out of some 70,000 that auditioned across the country. Big episode. If you're interested, I covered it in depth on the following American Idol 3 website.

Overall, though, today was a good day. A day full of friends and talent. My kind of day.

Have a blessed Thursday, and I'll catch you all again sometime after my rehearsal.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)