Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, March 19, 2004


"Official Mr. 3000 Film Trailer"

(POST CORRECTION: 7:23 PM CST)

Earlier this morning I noted (right here) that the official theatrical trailer for the film, Mr. 3000, was online and viewable. It appears, however, that now -- later in the day -- the links to those trailer files have either been removed, or are broken. That leads me to believe that the trailer was probably released prematurely.

Whatever the case, though, I did get to see it while it was up, and it looked good. Based on the trailer that was online briefly, the film looks like a good mix of humor and drama. Worth going to see.

I'll keep an eye on the news though, and let you know when I hear anything else.

In the meantime, you may enjoy the Mr. 3000 page that I've created. So far, it's the most updated collection of film news and information available online. Obviously, as I have a strong personal interest in this film, I am more than happy to share what I find. Comments or submissions are welcome. :)

Film Page: "Mr. 3000 (2004): JonBaas.com"

So, stay tuned, and I'll gladly let you know when the official film trailer is re-released.

Have a blessed weekend, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)