Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, March 20, 2004


"Saturday = First Day of Spring"

It was a beautiful day today. Sunny and warm. The perfect weather for the official first day of Spring.

I went for a short walk today to take advantage of the lovely weather, and I am happy to say I enjoyed another first for the year -- motorcycles. Yes, I was thrilled to see at least half a dozen happy bikers taking their hogs out for a spin. The loud roars, the pealing engines, the shiny chrome accessories. It made me smile. If that's not a sign of springtime, then what is?! :)

Gone are the icy winds of winter; Upon us are the green buds on the trees, and the warm sunny days. I think I'll be making a point of taking a lot more walks in the next few weeks. I enjoy taking walks, and what better time to take the opportunity. Yep, Spring.... my favorite season of the year!

Have a blessed weekend all. And enjoy the season of new life while you still can!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)