Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004


"Star Trek Convention Countdown"

This week already looks like it'll be a rather uneventful one. It's Wednesday night, and I don't have anything too exciting to note since Sunday. The play is over, the performances have wrapped, and I'm back to the daily grind again. Same old, same old.

However....

This coming Sunday, March 7, should be an interesting one. I've been invited to join a few friends on a trip down to Chicago. We'll be attending a Star Trek convention down there, and guests such as Dwight Schultz (Lieutenant Barclay), and Garrett Wang (Voyager's Ensign Kim) are scheduled to appear. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll probably pass on the overpriced autograph sessions (typical of events like these), but I'm eager to listen in on the actor presentations, investigate the dealer's tables, and take in the aura of the event. It's been at least eight years since I last went to a Star Trek convention. When I was younger I attended quite a few with my dad, and enjoyed the opportunties greatly. Now, at age 24, I can once again be a Star Trek geek, and take in another one of those opportunities.

We'll have to see how the day goes. And for those of you that will be unable to join me, don't worry, you can attend for free, right here -- vicariously through me.

So, until then, stay tuned, and have a blessed evening. I'll post again soon.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)