Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004


"The Week Ahead"

Well, it's Tuesday evening already. I'm guessing this will be a rather slow and uneventful week....

Not much to note with the job-searching lately. Same old, same old. I probably won't be hearing from any potential employers this week either. I keep sending out my resume as I find leads, but there really isn't anything all that hot at the moment.

I have come across a bit of luck though on the artist end of things. I've been invited to submit a bid on the creation of rather large commercial website. I've already submitted the bid itself over the weekend -- I quoted my price and all that jazz, now I get to wait and hear the decision.

I still have to put together a mock-up of the actual website design, and send that over to the client before the weekend, but I already have a design I like in mind. It should be an easy enough task. Then, either the client goes with me or another artist. Either way, though, I'm eager to hear the decision. This would be a well-paying gig for me if I got it. We'll see. I've got my fingers crossed. :)

On an unrelated note, can you believe it's almost Spring?! The first day of the season is officially this coming Saturday. We've already been getting nice weather.... and the massive snowbanks of the winter past are all but history now. Before long it'll be summer -- and baseball season! Whoohooo!

Well, I'm off to other things. I'll catch you again probably on the marrow. Have a blessed Wednesday!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)