Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, April 25, 2004


"An Audition and a Roving Band of Muppets"

Unfortunately, today was one of those days where I had to stay around the apartment, and didn't get to go out. It would have been nice, especially as there were auditions for a stage show in the area that I'd been hoping to attend. But, sometimes not everything works out as planned. "There's a Burgler in my Bed" (a comic farce by Michael Parker) will have to go on without my audition.

I did get a number of things taken care of today, though, so despite being unable to audition, it wasn't a wasted day. Afterall, I can always catch the next stage audition on my calendar. The summer is still very young. The opportunities are are still younger. I have patience. I can wait.

I did top off the day with an excellent flick though. In the evening I sat down in front of the television. The first thing I came across was "A Muppet Treasure Island". I love that movie, so I had to watch. I'm a kid at heart, and, the Muppets are always entertaining -- especially as pirates. There's just something about that cast of characters, the rousing musical numbers.... and the vacationing rats that tugs heavily at my funny bone. Good stuff! Much enjoyed!

But, it's the late evening now, Sunday is at an end; a new week begins. With it comes a whole new collection of musings. So stay tuned. I'm not going anywhere!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)