Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, April 04, 2004


"Update: Back after a busy week."

Heh, I missed a few days in posting. I guess that's what happens when you become busy....

The good news, though, is that the website I'm working on is over the design phase, and I'm already into the coding and content phase. This will last for the next month or so, and thankfully keep me busy.

In terms of acting, I've added a few more audition dates to my calendar and we'll see what happens as spring and summer gets into full gear. There's some excellent theatre shows auditioning in the area. I aim to get in on those if I can. Like I've said before, I'll be "pretending" a lot this year. That's definitely an increased goal of mine here in 2004.

In other news, I'm gearing up to finally add more artwork and make it available to you online. There's some good stuff waiting in the wings. And I'm confident that it will speak well of my artistic skills. The only question that remains, is when I'll actually be able to get it all online.

Oh, and there's nothing too new yet in my search for a new roomate. But, as always, if you're interested, by all means please feel free to let me know.

And finally, baseball season starts tomarrow! Time to enjoy being a Milwaukee Brewers fan again!

Have a blessed new week everyone, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)