Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, May 20, 2004


"Hybrid Photoshop"

If you're feeling hungry, you may want to swing down to your local farmers market and try some of the fresh and unusual hybrid produce that just arrived. I was particularly fond of the kiwiberries myself, but the watercados, grolives, cocomelons, and grilled cornanas are also definitely worth checking out.

And, after that, if the farmers market wasn't interesting enough, you may want to stop by your local sports facility. I hear they've got a number of unusual hybrid sporting events going on. I recommend unicycle tennis, sumo figure skating, and bowlyball just to name a few, but there are many to choose from.

...And watch out for basket curling. Michael Jordan makes it look easy, but it really isn't! Enjoy!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)