Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, May 09, 2004


"In Honor of Mothers"

"Raise up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it."
(Proverbs 22:6)

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there -- especially to my own! Thanks for being there and being a strong, supportive, loving mother for all of my 24 years. I wouldn't be where I am today without that guiding hand teaching me right from wrong. God's blessings on a 25th year of motherhood.

To all the other mothers out there, may God also grant you the continued blessings of motherhood, and may he bring you much joy through your own children.

Happy Mothers Day.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)