Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, May 23, 2004


"New Roomate: Found"

Today my new roomate officially signed the lease extension for the next twelve months. Scott -- my good friend, and former college roomate of two years -- is moving into Milwaukee when his aging grandmother moves closer to family. He's been living with her up in Smalltown, WI for the past two years since graduation. Since she's moving into the city, Scott was unexpectedly looking for an apartment. It just so happened I had an opening. So, come the end of June, he moves in, and Noah moves out.

That's good news for me. One less project to worry about. And honestly, that also means I'll now have a roomate who I share a heck of a lot more in common with than Noah. Don't get me wrong, Noah's a good guy... he and I just had few common hobbies and perspectives on life. But change is good, and in this case I think it'll be a change for the better -- for all three of us.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)