Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, May 23, 2004


"NFL Europe Football?"

This afternoon, I sat down for a short while and turned on the television. One of the first things I came across was an NFL football game. Yes, an actual NFL football game. I did a double-take. NFL Football... in the end of May? Since when does an NFL game take place in late spring? I thought the SuperBowl was already determined back in the end of January?

Well, I guess that just goes to show how much I don't follow professional football. NFL Europe Football has been in existance since 1999... and I never realized it. Apparently a lot of American NFL players go over there and get additional experience once the USA season is over. It's a great concept, but one that took me totally by surprise. I guess you really do learning something new everyday!

Oh, and incidently -- for those interested -- in the last few minutes of the game I saw, the Cologne Centurians beat the Rhein Fire 7-6. Whether that's a good thing or not, I have no idea, but, it did intruige me so I suppose it's worth nothing, right? :)

Have a blessed day, and until next time,

Your apparently non-NFL fan friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)