Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004


"This Wonderful Life"

A digital short film by Liam Kemp, "This Wonderful Life", was presented at the Electronic Theater at Siggraph this year in San Diego. It took 23 months to complete.

"A troubled young woman finds an unexpected surprise in this highly emotional and beautiful tale." This film features some of the most advanced and complex facial expressions I've seen in any independant digital shorts lately. A touching story, and a truly impressive film both technically and artistically.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)