Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, June 07, 2004


"A Hot One in Milwaukee"

Man, it sure seemed like a hot day today here in Milwaukee! High 80's I think it was? Of course, I spent most of my day indoors working on a website -- where I might add, it was a bit warmer. I had the fans on, which helped more than I expected. But, then again, I do live on the second floor of my building; Heat rises.

I did get to take a walk in the evening though, and once the sun went down, so did the warmer temperatures, and, to some degree, the humidty. The cool refreshing evening breeze was wonderful.

Granted, today was nothing compared to what is normal for summer, but it was still a warm one by my standards. That, and unfortunately, since Noah (current roomate) is moving out at the end of the month, he takes the air conditioning unit with him. That leaves my comfortable prospects for summer a little lower than previous years. I'll have to see what my new roomate, Scott, and myself decide to do about that.

But, other than the warmer temperatures, and my increased status as an aquaholic who loves ice cold water, it wasn't too bad of a Monday. Now, if only I can get this website done and online, I'll be happy. One more project down, more to go. Which, of course, means a payday might be around the corner. I always appreciate those. :)

But, enough babble. I'm off to finish a few things yet before bed. Have a blessed Tuesday, and I'll catch you all on the marrow. Until then,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)