Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, June 25, 2004


"Moved Out"

Well, the task is done. Noah's furniture and a good deal of his other belongings are now in two passanger vans and on their way to his new apartment (some thirty miles away) to be unloaded into their new home.

Since he, and the two friends he also had helping move, live out in that area, they won't be returning to the city this evening to drop me off. My assistance with Noah's move is thus complete, and I now sit here comfortably in my furnished office/bedroom of a now very empty apartment.

Earlier in the afternoon -- before the busyness of carrying bulky furniture down a narrow 360 degree second floor stairwell -- my friend and new roommate, Scott, stopped by to bring a few of his first things into the apartment. He scoped out some apartment issues, and we talked for a while. He'll be filling a good portion of this newfound empty space when he moves in permanently on July 1st. That gives me a week with the place to myself.

So, fun as it was, this was -- with the exception of the few remaining hours until midnight -- the gist of my Friday. Busy, but not too stressful. Productive, but unfortuantely not within the realm of my own projects. Still, it was an enjoyable start to a new begining of sorts. And usually, those often present wonderful new prospects. We shall see. :)

Have a blessed weekend, and until the marrow,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)