Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004


"Procrastination Revisted"

When it comes to working for yourself and being your own boss, there are two battles that need to be fought on a constant basis -- the battle against procrastination, and the struggle to remain motivated.

So far this week, I'm facing those two head-on. I should be a lot farther in certain projects than I am at the moment, but for some reason I'm not. I don't know why really. Maybe this is just one of those weeks. I keep getting distracted into other things -- things that I don't need to be working on right now. As a result, the important projects face a slow-down. Not good.

But, after a few kicks in the butt, I think I'm finally lumbering up to the starting line. I'm going to see how far I can sprint before I collapse into blissful sleep. In other words, I'm going to see how long I can stay awake and on-task before sleep finally gets the better of me. It's a daunting prospect, but I've gotta get these things done. So far I've been up for eleven hours. We'll see.

Kind of reminds me of college Finals Week... Hmm. This should be interesting. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)