Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, June 01, 2004


"Summerland"

I may have found a new favorite television show this evening. Granted, it's probably a little too early to add the WB series, Summerland, to that list of favorites, but I did enjoy the pilot. That's usually a good sign.

The characters were rather engaging, the story pretty well-written, and the plot surprisingly moral -- for a series set in "Sunny California". The premise of the series has been done before, (see: Raising Helen), but overall, not too bad. I'll have to watch over the next few weeks, and make a better assessment, but for now, maybe I'll actually have something to watch on Tuesday evenings.

We'll have to see I guess. :)

Have a blessed day all. I'll catch you on the marrow.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)