Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, July 25, 2004


"Baseball: Cubbies vs. Crew"

Hmm. With a 9-1 loss to the Houston Astros today, the Milwaukee Brewers are one game under .500 for the first time since May 9th. I'm hoping they can turn it around sooner than later, though. They've been having a surprising season this year. I'd dearly love to see them continue.

Thankfully, though, the Chicago Cubs are in town on Monday to kick off the start of a ten-game Brewers homestand. Another sweep of the Cubs would certainly be nice, and considering the Cubs/Brewers rivelry, this should prove to be yet another thrilling series. I'll be honest, I greatly appreciate the Cubs, but when they play the hometown team, they are by default relagated to being the "bad guys".

Sorry Cubbies fans. I gotta stay true to my Crew. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)