Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, July 15, 2004


"Now Faster, Stronger, and More Reliable"

Well, good news for those that need their JonBaas fix. Scott and I have recieved our new hardware from SBC, and as of today, we are now able to be online at the same time, on the same connection. Ah, the marvels of technology! :)

This also puts to rest the last of the issues regarding our internet service being "inadvertantly" shut off a little over two weeks ago. SBC goofed, and it took us a dozen calls or so -- to a wide variety of their technical and customer service departments -- just to get the issue(s) cleared up! But, I am now happy to say, all is well. I should be back and blogging as usual -- on an even faster connection, and without ISP problems.

I still think we should have gotten a discount of some sort; that would have been good business. But hey, I guess what's done is done. I won't press that issue any further. At least we now have the service we're paying for. If things stay as they are now, I should be a happy camper again.

Have a blessed day all, and until later,

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)