Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, July 24, 2004


"RollerCoaster Tycoon"

Recently, Scott offered to lend me one of his computer games to occupy some downtime that I had. I happily accepted, especially considering the good game that it was. Unfortunately, it's been occupying more time that it should.

RollerCoaster Tycoon is a rather amusing game. The whole point is to create a successful theme park with a variety of roller coasters, rides, shops, and other attractions. For those unfamiler, it's along the same vein as SimCity -- only by a different game company and in a different setting.

Well, I've been playing this game quite a bit today. There's a certain addicting quality to building your park with a wide variety of features, and then watching the many animated theme park guests running around the park excitedly enjoying these attractions. They ride your roller coasters, buy souvenirs and concessions, and generally provide hours of entertainment. It's a great game,... but I think it should come with one recommendation....

...Don't play so much of it when you're supposed to be looking for a job! :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)