Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, July 29, 2004


"Thursday: Proactive Resumes"

Well, I would certainly say today was a productive day. Definately way too much job researching, position scouring, and company investigating. But hey, I was able to find twenty new local organizations suitable enough to send my resume and unique cover letter. That has to count for something. The only frustrating prospect is,... I should probably do the same thing again tomarrow.

[very dejected look]

Oh well, at least there are now twenty more specific companies and organizations that have my name and resume. Twenty more companies related to my artistic abilities. Twenty more companies who are now employment contacts in my ever-expanding job-hunting book. That was the goal though -- get my name out there in places it hasn't been before, and keep it out there. So far, so good I guess.

Persistance, persistance, persistance. That's how it gets done. And it 'aint over till Jon Baas gets a job! :p

Have a blessed day all. I'm taking the rest of my day off. Until next time,

Your happily blogging, under-employed friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)