Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004


"The Blessing of Friends"

I spent the evening today visiting with some of my roomate Scott's friends and relatives here in town. His aunt and uncle were having a family get-together, and they extended me an invitation as well.

I happily accepted, enjoying both the meal (special recipe brats... Mmmmm!), as well as the company of friends. Over the course of the evening, I was beaten quite thoroughly at foosball by one of Scott's younger cousins, enjoyed watching the 2004 Olympics (team women's gymnastics, as well as men's relay swimming), took part in a lively game of Malarky (which I lost), and shared some enlightening artistic conversation with one of my favorite artist friends, Scott's sister Diana. In short, not a bad way to spend an evening! :)

Good friends like these are often hard to come by. But they are also another reminder of just how truely blessed we are in life. It's the little things that end up meaning the most in life. And sometimes, it's those little things that we remember the longest.

Have a blessed day, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)