Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, August 15, 2004


"Fantasy Football Anyone?"

This fall I am once again hosting my annual online fantasy football league. It'll be the third official season, and this year I'm looking to fill the league with twelve teams rather than ten. Currently there are eleven slots available. Also, like last year, an entry fee of $10/team will support the monetary prize at the end of the season.

If you're interested, feel free to take a look at the rules page and let me know. I welcome the competition. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Have a blessed day, and until later,

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)