Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, August 28, 2004


"Featured in Milwaukee Magazine"

Now this I find very interesting. This month (September) I have been featured in Milwaukee Magazine -- one of Milwaukee's prominent media publications.

Yep. Along with fellow Milwaukee bloggers Bourgeois Pig!, Boots and Sabers, Czeltic Girl, and The Vast Dairy State Conspiracy, we have been profiled within their September issue. I found out about this on Thursday, thanks in part due to a link from this blogger, and a kind comment from Stacie (Diary State). I have yet to see the actual article first-hand, but I suppose when it hits my local newsstand, I'll have to grab a copy, eh?

Thanks again to Stacie, here's a blurb:

"Jon Baas is like the Jimmy Stewart of Milwaukee bloggers. In a blogging world where cynacism and sarcasm are common, this freelance artist writes with alacrity, wishing readers a blessed day. An aspiring actor, Baas used his blog to chronicle the 15 days he spent on the set of "Mr. 3000", the Bernie Mac movie filmed here last summer, gushing when the assistant to the Hollywood director took an interest in his blog."
Hmm. Not bad. Many thanks to Dan Curren for the review!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)