Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, August 23, 2004


"Jon Baas: Hired!"

Yes, yes, it's true. As of today, my employment search has finally paid off. I now work for a small graphics company in Milwaukee called Bluemound Graphics. They primarily create religious catalogs for churches and funeral homes, and their active client list spans the entire US.

This is, of course, just a temporary part-time job until mid-December sometime, but with my continued work in the area of freelance art, and my acting endeavors, this works out nicely in the grand scheme of things. It may even prove to be an excellent springboard (as far as the resume goes) to new work come January. We shall see. For now, though, I have much to be thankful for.

Have a blessed day all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)