Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, August 30, 2004


"Weekend in Review"

Well, there really wasn't much to review these past few days to be honest. Saturday and Sunday were days spent relaxing doing simple things around the apartment. Now that I'm employed again -- outside of my current infrequent freelance work -- non-workdays mean a little something different than they did before.

I also ended up having today off as well. A three-day weekend. Not bad. Not bad at all. I did of course found ways to enjoy it. :)

In other weekend news, I'm still getting used to the fact that school is back in session for those still pursing their education. My old college started classes today. The Lutheran high school down the street starts tomarrow. My how time flies. Summer is already coming to a close. ... [sigh]

Hmm, and I missed the Olympic closing ceremonies this evening. Oh well. I enjoyed the last of Babylon 5: Season Four instead. Good stuff.

Tomarrow I'm back to the new routine again. Work at work, and the a little work at home. Ah, yes, but then again keeping busy has it's rewards.

Have a blessed Tuesday all, I'll catch you on the marrow.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)