Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004


"Election Results"

Ok, it's about 3am Wednesday, and I've been up watching the election coverage most of the evening. The good news? George W. Bush has won a tight race for the White House securing a second four-year term, and the Republicans have an expanded majority in Congress as well as the House of Representatives.

Prayer works.

Unfortunately, it's been a long night, and I'm tired. I do know one thing, though, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that there is strength in our national leadership. My prayer now is that those who have secured these leadership positions continue to govern wisely.

"Election 2004 Results"

Have a blessed Wednesday all. I'm off to bed.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)