Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004


"Printed and Mailed"

I packed boxes today at work. Now that the church calendars are printed, they get to be mailed. That's what I helped with today. Two large skids worth.

The good part of it, though, is the variety now that my work -- for which I was originally hired -- is completed. I'm still able to get suitable hours each day doing a number of things around the office/company, so I certainly can't complain. The bad part of it, however, is that in less than two weeks, they're going to be letting me go.

With the 2005 calendars done, there just isn't any more work for me. I already knew this when I was hired three months ago, so I don't feel so bad. But, you know how it goes... temporary work is just that, temporary. On the upside, however, I've greatly enjoyed my time here, and for that I am very blessed. Not a lot of people can say that about their job.

Now the next step is securing a new place of employment. We'll have to see how successful I am at it this time around. Wish me luck. That's what I'll be doing this weekend. Fun times. [sarcastic]

Have a blessed day all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging, always musing friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)