Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, November 26, 2004


"Thanksgiving (recap)"

I'm back home now after a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Good times, lots of cousins, family, an excellent turkey dinner (even the fresh apple pies were drool-worthy!). Yes, I definitely have much to be thankful for. But then again, that is what we set aside the fourth Thursday of every November for, right?

Well, here's a word of wisdom we should all take to heart...
[leans in and whispers]....

Let's make Thanksgiving be 365 days a year this coming year. No, we probably shouldn't have a big turkey dinner every one of those days; Might spoil the appetite next November. But, if you're reading this, then there is one thing you've probably overlooked when you give thanks each Turkey Day. Life. Each Thanksgiving, you've been blessed with another 365 days of it.

If you ask me, that's one heck of a blessing worth celebrating!

I pray your Thanksgiving was as joyous as mine. It is my hope that the rest of your year is as well. Have a blessed weekend, and until next time,

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)