Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, November 06, 2004


"Third Weekend Off-Broadway"

This weekend my parents were in town for a visit. Their main reason was to come down and see my show on Friday, which they thoroughly enjoyed. My dad has a way in which he rates good movies. If he's emotionally moved, he'll rate the film by the number of tears shed. Usually he seems to have a scale somewhere around one to four tears. This stage performance of "To Kill A Mockingbird" rated at a three. In other words, he was moved. That's the sign of a very good show. :)

The other bit of good news.... My cold isn't as bad as it was on Thursday. It's Saturday now, and the symptoms are starting to decrease. We had our last double-header performance day today, and I made it though with little trouble. My voice is back and much stronger again which was much appreciated, and the only challenge yet is a small one -- ridding myself of the last of this nasal congestion. Bah.

Tomorrow is our last Sunday performance, and thankfully, not another double-header as it has been past two weekends. Just one performance, number sixteen of eighteen (not counting our preview performance), then two more next weekend, and this show comes to a close. It's been fun. I'll miss the performance schedule, the cast, and the star treatment, but there's always the next show, right?

Here's to an excellent Sunday performance, and a blessed final week of the show.

Until next time,
Your happily blogging, not-so-cold-afflicted friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)