Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, December 09, 2004


"Bedroom Farce Revisted"

Well, the director has spoken, and I just narrowly missed being cast in the show. Apparently, the deciding factor was merely age, and having been one of the few younger male actors to be get called back, casting a little older worked best with the make-up of the avaliable talent.

But I had a blast getting that far. And I can't even say I was rejected. The director had high praise of my efforts, and even went as far as to complement me on specifics from my auditions. That usually doesn't happen. He even made a point of inviting me back for future auditions, although he didn't really have to. I already have plans to audition there again.

Next show... "The Rainmaker". Auditions are in early January. I'm already there.

Have a blessed Friday all! Until next time,

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)