Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004


"Bedroom Farce"

Well, it's back to the stage for me. Earlier this evening, I auditioned for another stage production in the local Milwaukee area. This one is titled, Bedroom Farce. And it is, quite honestly, just that.

"The marital problems of Trevor and Susannah turn to disaster at the house warming party of Kate and Malcolm, disrupt the already failed anniversary celebration of Delia and Ernest, and shatter the frail peace enjoyed by Jan and Nick. How do married couples live their lives once hormone-driven passion and romance are over? Britain's most prolific playwright takes us on a hilarious tour of four couples and three onstage bedrooms to ponder that question. "The stuff of gleeful recognition," says the London Evening Standard."
The good news? I've been called back to the final round of auditions. In other words, tomorrow night I'm off to call-backs. From there, hopefully one of the four male roles!

We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed. This looks like a fun one!

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)