Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004


"Winter Wonderland"

Today marks two firsts this year. One, it's the first day of December. And two, it's the first real snowfall of the coming winter months.

Yes, as of right now, everything on the other side of my bedroom window is covered in white. And, I'll tell ya, it's a beautiful white world out there. Sure, it'll probably have all melted in a day or so. The ground is still too warm for the snow -- but the truth of the matter is isn't far behind... Winter has finally reached Milwaukee!

Have a blessed Wednesday all, and, if you've got snow where you are, take a moment to enjoy it. Yes, it's cold. Yes it's slippery. Yes it can be irritating sometimes. But, you know what, half of the world has never even seen it before.... and you have it all over your yard.

How's that for putting things into perspective!

Have a good one. Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)