Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, January 16, 2005


"The Generator Blog"

"The Generator Blog is not about those machines used to change mechanical energy into electrical energy. It's about software that creates software. Software to play around and have fun with."

In other words, it's a warehouse of those fun little online programs that allow you to come up with interesting creations, alternate names, or just plain anything amusing that can occupy your time. (Just be warned, there are a few programs with questionably poor taste in the list, but otherwise, not bad.)

As an example, here are some of the amusing results I've generated:

Middle Earth Name Generator:
"Yes Sire, I am a Hobbit. The name's Marroc, Marroc Hedgeworth from Grindwall."

Extreme Sports Generator:
"Anyone up for some High-Altitude Cliff Biking!?"

Random Wisconsin City Name Generator:
"Yes, I really am from 'Lac du washahawk' (Lac du washa-hawk). Why do you ask?"

Obviously these are just a few of the programs. There are plenty many more on the list. Feel free to take a look sometime. Enjoy, and have fun! :P

Your happiliy amused blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)