Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005


"Wednesday Morning Snow"

It turns out that around here in Milwaukee, we didn't that get much snow last night. The meteorologist predicted at least two inches, but we didn't even get that. When I went out to shovel this morning, there were only a few snow drifts. I easily shoveled those out, salted the lot, and all was well.

It certainly wasn't as much a task as I feared it would be. But that's fine. At least I got my exercise, right? :)

Have a blessed day. I'll write again later.

Your happily blogging should-probably-go-back-to-bed friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)