Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005


"Good Riddence IE"

I think the time has come for me to join the ranks of those who favor the internet browser, FireFox. Up until now, I've used the buggy, insecure, spyware magnet that is Microsoft Internet Explorer. However, I've finally lost my patience with it. Many an hour has been lost trying to stave off the unwanted advances of unsavory, unethical spyware tactics, and I'm quite honestly fed up.

It's not worth wasting my time trying to fight those battles anymore. And, unfortuantely, it took most of today scouring my computer, cleaning the unwanted junk from it's halls, and sighing in frustration over my final losing battle against the buggy browser behemoth. Good riddence Internet Explorer. Score one more for secure internet travels.

"The FireFox Explosion"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)