Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, February 05, 2005


"Saturday's Lesson"

Lesson of the Day: I Think I need more of a social life.

Case in point, this evening I was invited to spend some time with friends during one of their [board] game nights. We ended up watching the animated film, "Anastasia", played a game or two, and chatted along a broad range of topics. In the end, it was a very enjoyable gathering, and one spent in the company of good people, most of whom I had not met before.

Unfortunately, as it so often happens, I tend to get so caught up in my own personal projects that I forget to sit back, enjoy the company of the few friends I am still in close proximity to, and even get out and meet new ones. Then again, maybe I've never been an overly socializing person. Who knows. But, this evening, I had the opportunity to spend time with an existing friend, and possibly meet three more. That's a blessing I should try to be more open too.

Afterall, people make the world go round. But acquaintences make it spin with ease.

Have a blessed Sunday all. Until next time,

Your happily musing friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)