Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005


"Jon-Art Throw Pillows"

Alright. They're finally here. Now you can add stylish fun to any room in your house with one of the twelve new throw pillows found in my art catalog. Each measures a sprawling 18" X 18" so you can lounge in comfort. They are made of ultra-soft brushed twill with a sturdy canvas image area, and have removable zippered covers for easy laundering.

I've recieved a few inquiries about when these pillows might be available. Now they are. I'll actually be working on growing my art catalog over the next week or two, so feel free to check back often as there's sure to be something new.

For now, though, I think I'm heading off to bed. Mine eyes are starting to get heavy.
Have a blessed Wednesday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)