Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, March 18, 2005


"Thursday Recap"

Well, that was an interesting day. I got a number of things done -- but not quite as many as I had hoped. I ran some errands. Got some exercise. Listened to some Irish/Celtic music. Did some stuff. Did lots more stuff. Experimented with a number of somewhat unrelated ingredients to make an ok dinner, and nearly fell asleep watching two more episodes of "Hunter".

Now, a few hours later I'm awake again, and faced with the realization that some deadlines have been moved up, I'll probably have a rather dedicated weekend ahead of me, AND, on top of that, it snowed -- again! So in an hour or two I'll have to go outside and remove the fluffy white stuff from the sidewalks before my neighbors head off to work.... THEN I'll grab a little more sleep myself, wake up, and apply my nose to the grindstone again. Whew!

Man, I tell ya, work around here is never sparse. I certainly keep busy in some way or another. Now, the only challenge is to apply all of that to a steadier form of income, AND to get my freelance work 100% off the ground. Ah, yes, what would life be life without something to do?... No, wait, I'm not going to think about that; I hate boring concepts. :P

Alright. Enough procrastination. Back to the salt mines. :P

Have a blessed Friday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)