Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005


"Wednesday Revisited"

Today was a good day.

I enjoyed one of the benefits of self-employment -- independant work hours! In fact, I awoke at 3AM this morning, worked for four and a half hours, and then went back to bed for five more hours before truely starting my day. Quite refreshing. There's nothing like being your own boss, and setting your own hours! I'm really going to miss that if I get hired by any larger art companies.

In the early afternoon, I went out and got my hair cut. It was about time too. It's a bit shorter now. Much more to my liking. I was even thrilled to enjoy conversation with the attractive young stylist who cut my hair. And how ironic is this,... she actually went to college in the UW system for art, and acquired some knowledge about the acting business before deciding that her true calling was at Beauty School! Very cool! Having a cute young stylist cut your hair and chat intelligently about subjects you know, priceless!

Then, having drained the last of my wallet ($15) with the haircut, bus fare, and a tasty cheeseburger, I returned home to discover that the mail had deposited some much anticipated money for me to cash tommorrow. Even better! Not a lot mind you, but enough to refill the wallet... At least until I have to give much of it away to the Electric Company. :P

In the evening, I took some time to veg. I sat down, enjoyed a little television, and had a simple dinner. Very relaxing. I even got to say hello to my favorite cute photographer friend when she stopped by after work! I'm still not sure how best to tell her, but something about her always brightens my day. And, if you ask me, I don't think I'm going to complain either. :P

But, alas, time flies. It's the present now, and that equals late evening. I'm taking a little break from some more work, and then, I'll cap off the night with some more research and then bed. Tomarrow, I have a really, really, REALLY cool meeting to attend!

But I leave tomorrow's news to tomorrow. Gotta have something to write about. :P

Have a blessed Thursday, and until then,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)