Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, April 14, 2005


"Mke Blog of the Week"

You know, it's always humbling to find that you've been nominated for an award -- especially when you didn't even realize it. That said, I was recently investigating my website referrer logs and discovered that this blog has been nominated by mkeonline as one of ten Wisconsin blogs up for this week's "Blog of the Week" award. It's certainly an honor to have been nominated, and even moreso to know that my musings intruige so many others. I appreciate it. Thank you. :)

If you're interested in investigating all ten nominees, or just looking to becoming familiar with other Wisconsin bloggers, feel free to give them a peek. I don't think they'd mind.

Have a blessed day all, and good luck to the nominees!

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)