Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, April 02, 2005


"A Short Engagement"

For those of you still curious, yes, my post about getting engaged was indeed an April Fools joke. (Haha, made you look!). In reality, I'm still quite single and at least a year or two away from any marriage proposals. However, being that yesterday was the annual "Day of Foolery", I decided it was appropriate to honor that spirit and do something unexpected. So, I did. I'm just thrilled to hear that endeavor was so gullibly recieved! Mission accomplished. :)

In the end, though, it was all meant in good fun. I hope -- beyond that -- your April Fool's Day was a generally less gullible one. If not, well, there's an old Chinese Proverb that may be applicable, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Here's hoping the fooling was minimal.

Have a blessed Saturday all! Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)