Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, April 03, 2005


"Sunday in Review"

Well. It appears that fundraiser didn't happen, or, if it did, I was for some reason not part of it. I'm still waiting on a response from the individual whom I would have been helping. I'm rather interested to find out what went awry.

But, I guess the good news is, I ended up getting a full eight hours of sleep afterall -- despite the lost hour. I missed Sunday church, as I had been under the impression I would have been busy with this event anyway, so I just napped waiting on the call that never came. Usually I take things as they come, and today was just one of those days. Oftentimes our plans just don't go as we expect. We just make the best of it and move on.

Tomorrow I have a job interview for a graphics art/copywriter position. I'm obviously hoping for the best, but we'll see what happens. It'll be nice, though, to present my portfolio, meet and greet, and engage in selling my skills again. I enjoy that. And, as this is for the corporate headquarters of a regional specialty bakery it'll be a nice change of pace as well. Wish me luck. I can always use more of it, regardless.

So, on that note, I think I'm going to go grab something to eat, watch a little late night television, and then go to bed. Tomorrow I have an "employment audition" to attend.

Have a blessed Monday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)