Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, April 24, 2005


"Wierd Saturday"

Saturday was a strange day. I awoke in the mid afternoon on Friday, worked through the night on a wide variety of different things (finishing a few of them even), and after a very productive string of hours, went to bed in the early afternoon on Saturday. That's almost 24 hours of mostly work! Wow. Looooong day.

Then, I finally decided to go to bed.... and slept for ten hours.

Now, though, it's already Sunday morning, and I'm not all that excited to get back to work. I have some more drawing to do today -- with a project I'd like to have completed before late Monday, a few more employment matters to take care of, and a little more of my on-going marketing project to work on. Not to mention hopefully going to church later this morning, visiting again with Diana and her grandmother, and taking care of some much-needed email correspondance.

Yeah, this is definitely turning out to be a busy weekend for me. Busier than I had expected. But at least it's also proving to be a very productive one, and right now, that's probably what matters most.

So, we'll see what happens in the next few hours. Maybe I'll adjust my plans a little. Maybe I'll grab a nap and hope to be rested enough to fly through another long set of work hours. Then again, maybe I'll just end up spending some time with that annoying little runt known as "Procrastination." Good heavens, I hope not! We'll see, though. Wish me luck. I have a lot to do yet this weekend.

Have a blessed Sunday all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)