Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, May 02, 2005


"Quote of the Day"

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."
- John Lennon

Yep. Other plans. I guess that sums up this past week quite nicely. I got so caught up some things that I neglected others -- such as this blog. I hate it when that happens. But, I suppose it's bound to happen from time to time. I just go with the flow and take things as they come.

But, the good news is, I've been keeping busy, and that's what counts. While most of my time was spent on a major personal inventory project, a freelance theatrical design job, and general improve-my-self-employment endeavors, I can now get back into the flow of a broader range of projects once again. I get to shift my attention, and there's nothing more invigorating than change. So, that said, I think it's time to get back to your regularly scheduled programming.

For those of you who read my blog regularly, my appologies. And yes, I'm still alive. :)

Have a blessed Monday all! Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)