Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, May 07, 2005


"Saturday in Review"

This weekend, my roomate, Scott, went down to Illinois to visit his girlfriend, so he left the apartment to me for a few days. But I didn't mind. It ended up being pretty quiet and uneventful around here. And I like the quiet.

But I did get out for a bit this afternoon. I took a walk down to my old college. Actually, I had to pick something up from my actress sister, and since she was in the theatre directing the latest performance for her theatre class for kids, that made the task pretty easy. As it turns out, earlier in the week I had completed the promotional design for her upcoming summer production, and she was making today a bit of a payday for me. By the time I was on my way back home, however, the errand had also become a bit of a walk down memory lane. It's not often that I get back to my old alma mater. There's still a lot about that place that reminds me of the good old days. And those are usually good memories too.

Then, later in the evening -- and back at the apartment -- the day continued it's enjoyable trend, as I happily settled down to enjoy the quiet once again. This time, however, it was with a tasty pepperoni pizza, the DVD remote, and a good Romantic Comedy. Yep, it's been a good Saturday. Very relaxing too. Now the only question is, other than a few small projects tomorrow, what the heck am I going to do with my Sunday?

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)