Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, June 09, 2005


"Be careful who you don't trust."

How ironic is this....

Yesterday I posted about my excursion to test the fire alarms at two other apartment buildings in the area (owned by my landlord). At the second of the those buildings, I was turned away by two of the residents who refused to let me finish my task. They were suspicious of me, and didn't believe I was who I said I was -- or that I was indeed assisting the landlord by testing those alarms.

Well, ironically, one of those two residents who turned me away is currently mowing the lawn at my apartment building! Apparently he too is assisting our landlord.

Funny how things work out like that isn't it?! :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)