Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005


"Free Art Anyone?"

Have you ever wondered how you might be able to acquire some of my artwork... maybe even for free? Well, you're in luck. I'm actually offering some on auction!

For those that love the thrill and enjoyment of bidding, I'm offering a unique collection of personal artwork. It includes, but is not limited, to the following:

1) -- At least five (5) different works of Fine Art!
2) -- One full website design! (not webmastering, just the design.)
3) -- One of my old sketchbooks loaded with old designs and raw sketches.
4) -- A collection of First Draft artwork straight from my professional portfolio!
5) -- Up to five (5) custom gifts from my art store.
6) -- One week of free design consulting on any creative project.
7) -- One "Hollywood Mystery Box" containing movie and stage props!
8) -- One full year of free advertising on JonBaas.com!
9) -- A number of possible sculptures!
10) -- And plenty of free bidding incentives!

The total value of everything in this auction is over $4000!
(The auction will likely to be won for much less.)

If you're the bidding kind, and have always wanted to own a collection of my art, then this might be an enjoyable opportunity! The first bid starts at $10! And, yes, the winning bidder will recieve everything in this auction. Pretty cool, huh!

Why am I auctioning off all this artwork? Well, quite honestly, I'm looking for the work, yes, but I'm also looking to share my creative wealth with someone else who loves great art, or wants to own a little bit of my connection to film and "Hollywood". Art and acting have always been my strongest two passions in life. Being able to share it with others is half the fun! :)

So, if you're interested, feel free to take a peek. Otherwise, carry on. :)

"The Jon Baas $4000.00 Mystery Treasure Auction!"

Have a blessed day all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging entrepreneur friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)